Stitch Painter Compatibility – Mac OSx 10.6 to 12
Works with Stitch Painter 3 and 3.5.
Stitch Painter Beading for Macintosh is a digitally downloaded plug-in that adds the following features to Cochenille's Stitch Painter software:
• Design with Peyote and Comanche grids which may be adjusted to any proportion.
• Print out Color Counts per row, e.g. Row 1: 7 black, 3 green, 2 black, etc.
• Create custom color sets (name colors used in a document and save custom palettes).
• Follow your beading placement 'on screen' as you work.
Note: Loom Bead design may also be done with the Stitch Painter program operating in its regular mode.
Simply download the file and double-click the installer file to have your new plug-in install into your existing Stitch Painter Program Folder. A manual for the plug-in will also be installed into your Stitch Painter folder.
Refer to our FAQ section on our website if you have any issues installing the plug-in or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No refunds will be given to Digital Download products once the file has been downloaded.
Please read the description of each item carefully and if you have any additional questions you would like answered before purchase, please contact email@example.com.
* Please provide your Cochenille software serial number into the notes upon checkout.