A measuring system composed primarily of elasticized bands to be used as an aid for taking accurate body measurements. This is developed by Ursula Hurth, a trained tailor, of Home Atelier, Germany. See also the Hurth Ruler.
You can see videos on how to use this design system below.
- 6 elastic, adjustable straps
- 1 crotch tape measure / gap length tape
- 1 tape measure for inner leg length
- 1 quality tailor tape measure from company "Hoechstmass2, 150cm/59 inches
- 48 adhesive dots
- 1 polybag for safekeeping
There are three sizes of this product available
- Standard: with straps measuring up to 48/45/50.8/28.3 inches (Bust/Waist/Hip/Thigh)
- XL version: with straps measuring up to 57/50/58.5/31.5 inches (Bust/Waist/Hip/Thigh)
- XXL version: with straps measuring up to 67/61/68.5/34.6 inches (Bust/Waist/Hip/Thigh)
- See the chart in the graphics below for metric and specific numbers.
Part 1: Attaching and Removing
Part 2: Measuring