A measuring system composed primarily of elasticized bands to be used as an aid for taking accurate body measurements. This is developed by Ursula Hurth, a trained tailor, of Home Atelier, Germany. See also the Hurth Ruler.
You can see videos on how to use this design system below.
- 6 elastic, adjustable straps
- 1 crotch tape measure / gap length tape
- 1 tape measure for inner leg length
- 1 quality tailor tape measure from company "Hoechstmass2, 150cm/59 inches
- 48 adhesive dots
- 1 polybag for safekeeping
- XL version: with longer straps and measuring tape 200cm/ 78,74 inches (women's size from approx. 54 and men's size from approx. 58, German sizes)
Part 1: Attaching and Removing
Part 2: Measuring