Stitch Painter Beading for Macintosh is a digitally downloaded plug-in that adds the following features to Cochenille's Stitch Painter software:
• Design with Peyote and Comanche grids which may be adjusted to any proportion.
• Print out Color Counts per row, e.g. Row 1: 7 black, 3 green, 2 black, etc.
• Create custom color sets (name colors used in a document and save custom palettes).
• Follow your beading placement 'on screen' as you work.
Note: Loom Bead design may also be done with the Stitch Painter program operating in its regular mode.
Simply download the file and run the installer file to have your new plug-in install onto your existing Stitch Painter Program. A manual for the plug-in will also be installed into your Stitch Painter folder
* Please provide your Cochenille software serial number into the notes upon checkout or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No refunds will be given to Digital Download products once the file has been downloaded.
Please read the description of each item carefully and if you have any additional questions you would like answered before purchase, please contact email@example.com.