Friday, January 8th, 2021 11 am PT.
New to Garment Designer? or possibly a bit rusty? Or would you like to be the complete master of your software?
Take a tour of Garment Designer with Susan Lazear as your tour guide! Susan will show you Garment Designer’s main attractions as well as help you discover destinations you may not have known existed. This tour will help seasoned travelers and new tourists explore Cochenille’s pattern making software. So, join us as we walk through functions and menus of Garment Designer and share additional tips, short-cuts, help sheets, and functions. We will also cover a few of the most common user mistakes, and we expect there will be a lot of ‘ah ha’ moments. Join us to see what the software can do, or to gain a fuller use of your software.
Here are a few quiz questions you can ask yourself? (Answers will be covered in the webinar).
- Do you know how to set the defaults to your personal preferences, so the sloper of your choice, and other settings appear on each and every new document?
- Do you know how to have additional custom information print on your patterns or be stored with your files?
- Have you used the Fabric Layout option to determine how much fabric you need
- Knitters: Have you used the Yarn Data option to calculate yarn usage for knitting?
- Do you know how to turn a pattern to a 45-degree angle for either bias sewing or for diagonal knitting?
- Why should you want to undo point movement on selected points?
- What is the difference between the Bands in the Additions menu, or in the Extras menu.
- What is the fast way of editing the width of your Additions such as facings, hems, and extensions?
- How many different ways can you measure parts of a garment? What are the tricks?
- So, what are the Help Sheets?
- How do you delete a sloper you no longer want?
- How do you retrieve a sloper you accidentally deleted?
- Why does Garment Designer squack at me about angles, and how much do I need to worry about them?
We've listened to your feedback and will have the webinars available to review for attendees who sign up prior to the scheduled webinar but are unable to attend at that time. The video will be completely unedited, directly from the webinar meeting. It will be available for three days after the webinar is hosted. You must sign up prior to the scheduled date.
What do you Get with a Webinar?:
• Online webinar (60 - 70 minutes) (or access to the recording if you can't attend)
• Handout in Advance
• Access for one week after the webinar to review the video as many times as you like
• PDF of the PowerPoint lecture (for personal use)
• 15% discount code for Cochenille Products (excluding software upgrades)
Webinars need a minimum of three participants to host. If we do not meet this minimum, the webinar will be canceled two days prior, so be sure to register early.
After registration, we will email you with the webinar invite and handout, one or two days prior to the scheduled time.